Semiconductor Portal, Incorporated (hereafter "SPI") protects personal data obtained from its stakeholders in the course of business activities appropriately in accordance with the following Basic Policy, recognizing that personal data is an important asset of each stakeholder and also an important asset for SPI, leading to creation of new value.
1) SPI strictly observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations in effect in Japan. SPI has established the SPI Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program"), which SPI carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
2) SPI has established a management framework for personal data protection and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program and comply with it.
3) SPI utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to readers, subscribers and other customers. The scope includes informing readers, subscribers and other customers about products and services that SPI believes will be beneficial to them. SPI does not disclose or provide personal data provided by its readers, subscribers and customers to third parties except with the consent of the party from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
4) While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, SPI strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
5) SPI responds to inquiries from readers, subscribers or customers concerning personal data or requests from them for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.