- New! Early Bird Registration is now opened! (Oct 20)
- New! ISSM2016 Keynote speakers Information is released! (Oct 20)
- New! ISSM2016 Tutotrial session's information is available! (Oct 20)
- New! ISSM2016 Invite (Session Keynote) speakers Information is available! (Oct 20)
- The notification of the result of abstract selection for ISSM2016 has been sent to the all authors. If you have not received yet, contact email@example.com
- ISSM2016 CFP paper submission deadline has been extended to September 23, 2016.
- ISSM2016 CFP paper submission open! (June 20th)
- ISSM2016 CFP information is posted on the website.
- ISSM2016 will be held December 12 - 13, 2016 at KFC Hall (Ryogoku, Tokyo, Japan). Please mark your calendar for ISSM2016!
- ISSM Strategic Forum was held at SEMICON Japan2015.
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||Thursday, October 13, 2016|
|<Following date is for Accepted Authors>|
|Confirmation due for participation in ISSM||Thursday, October 20, 2016|
|Speaker Registration Due|
(All Oral & Interactive Poster speakers are required)
|Friday, October 28, 2016|
|Final paper for distribution<4pages>|
(The data must be submitted in PDF format)
|Friday, November 25, 2016|
|Copyright Form due||Friday, November 25, 2016|
|Final Presentation data due||Friday, December 2, 2016|
|ISSM 2016||Monday, December 12- Tuesday December 13, 2016|
Related Conference Information
- e-Manufacturing & Design Collaboration Symposium 2016 (9/9), registration is available now! Please visit the website for more information!
- e-Manufacturing & Design Collaboration Symposium 2016 CFP is now open.(September 9, 2016) Please visit the website for more information!
- AEC/APC Symposium Asia 2015 which sponsored by ISSM was held in Japan 2015 on November 11. For detail, visit here. AEC/APC Symposium Asia is scheduled to be held in Japan on 2017.
Co Sponsored by: IEEE Electron Devices Society, Minimal Fab, Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan (SEAJ), Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI) and Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA)
Endorsement by The Japan Society of Applied Physics
Contact to issm firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.