|In conjunction with:|
- Tutorial speaker info is updated! For the detail, click here! (May 24)
- Keynote speaker info is updated! For the detail, click here! (May 14)
- Abstract Submission Is Now Open! (May 13)
Clik here to submit.
- Abstract submission will start on May 13th. For detail, please see here.
- AEC/APC Asia 2013 will be held on November 7th, 2013 at National Center of Sciences Building in Tokyo!
About AEC/APC Symposium
This symposium, part of a series of such meeting held three times a year in North America, Europe, and Asia brings together IC manufacturers, suppliers in an effort to accelerate the move toward more efficient and more intelligent manufacturing through data-driven and automated decision making.
In recent years, remarkable achievements are born in the field of AEC/APC which can be so called the core of scientific semiconductor production technology. It is an important factor holding the key to improving efficiency of equipment and yield enhancement in leading-edge LSI manufacturing.
Experts will present the results of advanced development AEC/APC in the field of AEC/APC and exchange the knowledge and technology. Device manufacturer, equipment manufacturer, software vender, sensor and metrology maker will get together at AEC/APC Symposium Asia 2013.
AEC/APC Symposium Asia 2013 Secretariat
c/o Semiconductor Portal, Inc.
East 17F, Akasaka Twin Tower
2-17-22, Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tel. +81-3-3560-3565 Fax. +81-3-3560-3566